QuickBooks offers users a variety of choices for optimizing accounting operations and increasing efficiency. The availability of integration is one of those aspects. It allows you to easily access QuickBooks inventory items in Zoho inventory and vice versa. Users can simply keep track of all aspects, such as manual and automatic data transfers, as well as invoice payments. Moreover, users can make their accounting and inventory management effortless with the seamless Zoho QuickBooks integration by accessing all their sales and purchases as well. This blog post contains all the important details on Zoho QuickBooks integration and its numerous advantages. Let’s take a closer look.
- Purposes of Zoho QuickBooks Integration
- How does Zoho QuickBooks Integration work?
- Key features of Zoho QuickBooks Integration
- Prerequisites must be considered before Zoho QuickBooks Integration
- Steps required for setting up QuickBooks integration in Zoho Inventory
- Steps to configure the Zoho QuickBooks Integration
- The following table list out how the transactions are synced between Zoho Inventory and QuickBooks:
Purposes of Zoho QuickBooks Integration
As we all know, Time monitoring is quite important in any business. It is useful for determining staff productivity. You can rapidly figure out the project budget and cost to show the client the estimate. QuickBooks may be easily integrated with this Timesheets program. There’s no need to be concerned about time charges, and time activity may be put into QuickBooks without difficulty. Furthermore, because the bills are logged in Zoho, they may be imported into QB. With addition, Zoho has a number of useful features that may be used in QuickBooks.
How does Zoho QuickBooks Integration work?
As discussed above, time tracking is a critical component of any business, and this connection saves time and boosts productivity by:
- Providing payment and invoice information to sales employees and minimizing multiple accounting entries.
- If you’re utilizing Windows.NET technology to construct a Windows application, you can simply upload and setup it on your QuickBooks server.
- You can create your own web connector within the program, so you don’t have to rely on the QB web connector.
- If you incorporate your own web server in your application, you won’t need any third-party web services.
- An easy-to-use scheduler is included in your program, which is typically used to set the sync interval.
All of the aforementioned aspects contribute to the improvement of your sales cycle and user experience as well.
Key features of Zoho QuickBooks Integration
Apart from the Tracking time, there are few more core benefits that you’ll get with this integration to make your accounting and inventory management go hand-in-hand:
- Simple import & export: Importing and exporting are frequently used features and with this integration you can import your accounts and contacts into Zoho Inventory from QuickBooks. Export your invoices, credit notes and bills along with their payments from Zoho Inventory to QuickBooks.
- Ease of Data Transfer: This seamless integration between QuickBooks and Zoho allows for quick data transmission of daily necessities such as contacts, products, and sales orders.
- Monitor records: This feature-rich integration allows you to see the entire history of data transfers. As a result, you’ll be able to remove the data transfer activity more easily.
- Excellent Maintenance: When you link Zoho to QB, you’ll be able to keep track of all of your customers’ information in one place.
- Sync vendor details: Contacts and other items may be seamlessly synced between QuickBooks and Zoho Inventory. You can even put data and elements in order of importance.
Prerequisites must be considered before Zoho QuickBooks Integration
- An active QuickBooks account.
- Do not try to link Zoho Inventory to numerous companies and vice versa.
- It is mandatory to have a QuickBooks US Edition when you’re planning to integrate QuickBooks with Zoho.
- Confirm that both the software’s base currency should be the same.
- Once you’ve enabled multi-currency in Zoho Inventory, you’ll need to do the same in QuickBooks.
Steps required for setting up QuickBooks integration in Zoho Inventory
It’s easy to integrate Zoho Inventory with QuickBooks Online.
- First, log in to your Zoho Inventory account
- On the sidebar, navigate to the Integrations tab
- Next, select the Accounting tab
- And then click on the button called “Connect to QuickBooks” which is next to QuickBooks
- This will redirect you to QuickBooks sign in page
- Here, you have to enter the credentials to proceed with further integration process
- Once you sign into QuickBooks then you have multiple companies and you need to select the one which you want to connect with Zoho Inventory
- After selecting a company, click on the “Connect” and it will end the integration process.
Steps to configure the Zoho QuickBooks Integration
- You’ll be taken to your Zoho account page once you’ve successfully connected with QuickBooks
- You must now complete the next step, which is the integration configuration
- Configure the settings parameters to allow uninterrupted data import and export from QuickBooks Online to Zoho and vice versa.
View integration details
After you’ve configured the integration, go to the details page to see all of the information about it.
- By virtue of the daily auto-sync, any new contacts or accounts added to your QuickBooks list will be automatically reflected in your Zoho Inventory account.
- If you want the update to appear in Zoho Inventory right away, click the Instant Sync button.
- Change Configuration allows you to make changes to your settings at any time.
- You can also view the history of all syncs between your Zoho Inventory and QuickBooks Online from the information page, including when the next sync will happen, the last synchronized time, and when the next sync will happen.
The following table list out how the transactions are synced between Zoho Inventory and QuickBooks:
|Zoho Inventory||QuickBooks||Sync Type||Sync Time|
|New Invoice||Creates a new invoice||One-way sync||Immediate sync|
|Updating Invoice||Updates the corresponding||One-way sync||Immediate sync|
|Adding payment for the invoice||Creates payment for the corresponding invoice||One-way sync||Immediate sync|
|Deleting invoice||Deletes the corresponding invoice||One-way sync||Immediate sync|
|Deleting payment for the invoice||Deletes payment for the corresponding invoice||One-way sync||Immediate sync|
|New bill||Creates a new bill||One-way sync||Immediate sync|
|Updating bill||Updates the corresponding bill||One-way sync||Immediate sync|
|Deleting payment for the bill||Deletes payment for the corresponding bill||One-way sync||Immediate sync|
|Deleting bill||Deletes the corresponding bill||One-way sync||Immediate sync|
|Adding payment for the bill||Creates payment for the corresponding bill||One-way sync||Immediate sync|
Overall, you can say this integration helps companies to maintain their books with complete and up-to-date information. Moreover, Zoho QuickBooks Integration helps you to easily transfer data including sales orders, quotes, products, contacts, vendors, and invoices. Above all that, you can have reliable ways to import & export all the data.