QuickBooks is one of the most popular accounting software programs, with a slew of advanced capabilities for tracking expenses and revenues, as well as tax and payroll management. Furthermore, it includes Salesforce-like integration capabilities. DBSync, Breadwinner, Workato, and more are the various integration tools that are available for you.
QuickBooks and Salesforce are seamlessly integrated, allowing for quick synchronization of Accounts, Products, Opportunity Closed to Customer, Jobs, Products, Invoice, Estimate, or Sales Order, etc in QuickBooks. In this article, we’ll look at the QuickBooks salesforce integration and the tools that go with it. Moreover, Salesforce’s robust integration with QuickBooks will assist you in establishing the clarity of your business; it will also work as an effective tool to identify the components that need to be improved.
- What are the options for integrating QuickBooks with Salesforce?
- Highlights of QuickBooks Salesforce Integration
- Why should you integrate Salesforce and QuickBooks?
- What is the best way to connect QuickBooks with Salesforce?
- QuickBooks and Salesforce work area Integration – DBSync’s
- QuickBooks Online with Salesforce – Breadwinner
- Break Down Departmental Barriers
- QuickBooks and Salesforce Integration – Workato
What are the options for integrating QuickBooks with Salesforce?
Integrating QuickBooks with Salesforce delivers comprehensive visibility into how your business is performing and where it may be improved. Accounting software and CRM work together to transfer data between sales and accounting, including customer information, sales orders, expenses, and invoicing. Connecting to QB eliminates data entry duplication, boosts productivity, and provides more insights for improved forecasting.
Highlights of QuickBooks Salesforce Integration
- Integrate Salesforce Opportunity with QuickBooks Account, Job and Contact
- Synchronize Invoice, Estimate, Order, Payments and balance data from QuickBooks.
- Run analytics from within Salesforce, on-line software updates and much more.
Why should you integrate Salesforce and QuickBooks?
First and foremost, it saves your bookkeeper time by eliminating the need for double entry of client data that already exists in your Salesforce accounts and then manually entering it into QuickBooks. This integration will help you optimize your bookkeeping, reduce human errors, recognize revenue more promptly, and track your cash flow more carefully.
- Before you begin, you should be aware that there are numerous ways to connect QuickBooks and Salesforce, each of which is best suited for a specific purpose.
- One thing to think about is which QuickBooks program you’ll be using.
- There are three versions of QuickBooks: QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, and QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Each of them has its own integration strategy and tools for QuickBooks Salesforce integration.
What is the best way to connect QuickBooks with Salesforce?
Salesforce has a lot of cloud computing features. These CRM systems are simple to use with accounting software. You may connect Salesforce to QuickBooks using a variety of online methods. Here are a few tools that can assist with integration:
Salesforce for QuickBooks- Intuit
Your QuickBooks client list will be synced with your Salesforce accounts if you choose the Group version. Without launching QB, you can instantly examine client information such as open balances, sales history, credit limits, and existing estimates, sales orders, and invoices in Salesforce. Client/Account synchronization can be configured to go from QuickBooks to Salesforce and vice versa.
If you’re using QuickBooks Pro or Premier 2011 or later, QuickBooks Enterprise 11.0 or later, or QBO, you’ll be able to access this newly built Intuit App Centre offering.
QuickBooks and Salesforce work area Integration – DBSync’s
The QuickBooks Salesforce Integration from DBSync is an easy and quick way to synchronies Salesforce information with QB Desktop, such as Accounts, Opportunities, and Products. This adaptable connection will save you money and time by streamlining your Order-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay processes.
- Invoices, sales orders, payments, installments, inventory management, and other processes can all be automated.
- Because accounting and sales share data quickly and easily, they can better execute on a variety of accounting metrics.
- There will be no more errors due to manual data entry or duplicate data entry.
- With DBSync’s pre-manufactured and automated work processes, it’s simple to use.
- Do not require a per-client license and a simplified pricing/estimation model.
- Sync Salesforce product, opportunity, account/contact, item, and transactions to QuickBooks Desktop customer/contact, item, and transactions separately using the pre-built integration, and vice versa.
- QuickBooks Desktop and Salesforce synchronies custom fields and objects.
- Transfer data from QuickBooks to Salesforce and vice versa.
- For recurring invoicing, split solicitations, and inventory management, pre-built forms are available.
- Salesforce Outbound messages provide real-time updates in QB.
- Event logs and email notifications are available.
- Simple to interface with other Force.com apps, such as ServiceMax, TargetRecruit, or other Force.com AppExchange applications such as Manufacturing Reports, Time Sheets, and so on.
QuickBooks Online with Salesforce – Breadwinner
In the QuickBooks Salesforce integration, Breadwinner allows you to do online accounting, resulting in a ground-breaking and integrated framework that helps you run your business more efficiently. Salespeople operate more efficiently, bills are paid more quickly, finance departments are more efficient, and management has critical data at their fingertips.
- Improve cash flow by accelerating payments.
- It enables your sales team to generate invoices.
- Reduce the possibility of data duplication.
Breadwinner streamlines your entire sales and billing process. This means that invoices are given to clients faster, with fewer errors due to information duplication, and with less delay.
Break Down Departmental Barriers
- It allowed your sales team to keep track of financial situations without having to speak with finance.
- A colorful dashboard showing invoice and payment status for each transaction.
Unlocking data and gaining management insights
- Allow for effective reporting on QuickBooks Online data in Salesforce.
- Allow management to acquire insight into client financial health.
Precision and time management should be improved
- Reduce the number of times a sales representative must contact the finance department for every detail.
- Breadwinner allows you to enter customer information only once.
QuickBooks and Salesforce Integration – Workato
Salesforce and QuickBooks integration specialists create this type of integration. It is capable of resolving issues with Intuit’s “Salesforce for QuickBooks.” It is now recognized as a 5-star solution.
- It can sync Salesforce accounts with QuickBooks online clients.
- New QuickBooks items are synced to Salesforce.
- Closed Salesforce opportunities generate QuickBooks receipts and bills automatically.
- It synchronizes Salesforce and QuickBooks items.
- Updates the client in QB and creates/updates the account in Salesforce.
- In QB, a new client creates a record in Salesforce.
Salesforce and QuickBooks are unquestionably the best in their respective fields. Integrating these two powerful tools can boost both platforms’ productivity to new heights. It not only streamlines your accounting system and lead creation, but it also relieves the finance team’s workload and allows salespeople to work autonomously.