Undoubtedly, QuickBooks is the world’s best leading accounting software also popularly known for catering to the accounting needs of businesses. While QuickBooks is a cost-effective solution for small and mid-sized businesses, there are certain limitations to it as well. Some of the limitations are lack of control or security, reporting issues, data scalability, etc.
To overcome these restrictions, integrating your QuickBooks with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a proactive step towards preventing data entry errors and duplicate data entry. To avoid data inaccuracies and insufficient information, integrate QuickBooks’ extensive financial expertise with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. When data is transferred between your two programs, it is protected by encryption. QuickBooks integration is within your reach! Let’s explore everything about Microsoft Dynamics CRM QuickBooks Integration in this particular blog post.
- Why Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- How does Microsoft Dynamics CRM work with QuickBooks?
- Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM with QuickBooks Online Advanced to:
- What and all Microsoft Dynamics CRM Information can integrate with QuickBooks?
- Key Benefits:
Why Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM can be seamlessly integrated with QuickBooks accounting services to provide a complete business solution. Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides access to over 600 features that QuickBooks are lacking.
Some such features are:
- Multiple languages
- Barcode use and scanning
- Contact classification and vendor management
- Contact management
- Interaction management
- Purchase line discounting
- Show discounts on customer invoices and last-sold price
- Item substitutions and job management
- Integration with Power BI
- Capacity management
- Opportunity management
- Workflow and Budgets/estimates.
This full ERP/accounting integration ensures that all company activities are executed on the same platform, from procurement to sales.
In addition, Dynamics 365 seamlessly integrates all parts of regularly used Microsoft products such as Excel, Outlook, and others. As a result, Dynamics facilitates a data flow between operations.
How does Microsoft Dynamics CRM work with QuickBooks?
- You can easily integrate invoice to invoice
- QuickBooks Customers, Items, Jobs, and Invoices can be integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Accounts, Products, and Invoices
- Integrate with Inventory as well
- Track Order to Cash and A/R analytics
- Integrate beyond standard objects to do things like Timesheet and Expense Integration, A/P, A/R, and more.
Integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM with QuickBooks Online Advanced to:
- Save time and money on data reconciliation that isn’t needed.
- Track and collect outstanding balances
- Run A/R analytics from within Dynamics 365/CRM
- Avoid Rep to CFO unnecessary follow ups
- Calculate sales commissions in Dynamics 365/CRM and track when the money is received
- Make accurate forecasting.
Integrate Dynamics 365 tools for Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Service Automation, Business Central, Finance & Operations, GP, and NAV, among others.
What and all Microsoft Dynamics CRM Information can integrate with QuickBooks?
Much of what can be combined with QuickBooks is determined by your Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The modules that are supported may differ from one provider to the next.
However, here are a few examples of what QuickBooks and Microsoft Dynamics CRM can generally integrate:
- Customer invoices
- Payment histories
- Customer sales history
- Product information
- Sales orders
- Company credit history
- Your custom data
- Fulfillment status
Some benefits that one can derive out of the integration of QuickBooks with Dynamics are:
1. Better and secure information flow
When QuickBooks and Microsoft Dynamics CRM are integrated, bidirectional information flow between existing Accounts, Contacts, and Products is resulted. It reduces the occurrence of duplicate data and improves data consistency across all business operations.
Information such as quotes, orders, overdue, invoices, and other items are immediately sent between Dynamics and QuickBooks. Users may integrate and streamline company operations with this automatic data exchange, resulting in better business performance.
2. Seamless tax synchronization & automatic calculation
This interface enables salespeople to calculate sales tax for quotations, orders, and bills directly within Dynamics CRM.
3. Customized Reporting
Integrating Dynamics 365 CRM with QuickBooks allows users to design dashboards based on their needs. In Dynamics, users can choose from a variety of dashboard formats or develop their own. Accounting dashboards have been dispatched to Dynamics 365 / CRM with the display of accounting transaction changes. Recent Transactions, Top Customers, and Open Invoices are all included.
4. Data Integrity
Microsoft Dynamics assists with the integration of existing accounts, contacts, and products into CRM and QuickBooks, not just to synchronize user data but also to ensure data integrity in both CRM and finance systems.
5. 360-degree view of customer accounting information augmenting the sales process
The sales team can have complete information about customer orders and payments by integrating Dynamics and QuickBooks. This continuous flow of data allows the Sales and Accounting teams to work together more effectively. As a result, the sales staff has access to accounting data from the customer’s perspective.
Assist the sales team in creating better Customer Profiles and ranking customers in priority order. The information on this platform is updated in real-time, allowing the Sales Team to make informed decisions and give the best possible client support.
Despite the fact that data is synced across the two systems, Dynamics allows access to information to be controlled. Dynamics 365 improves data security by helping to prevent unwanted access to information.
The sales team was able to obtain invoices as well as aging data, which helped them minimize the cash conversion cycle and finally increase their targets, thanks to the integration with Dynamics 365.
Integrating QuickBooks with Dynamics 365 is a reliable solution that many growing businesses use all around the world. This method allows you to migrate to the Dynamics platform for a fraction of the expense of implementing a full-fledged ERP while still making use of all of the benefits of cloud-based software.