When all businesses are moving online it becomes mandatory for all small and medium-scale businesses to have an online store where customers can make a purchase. Magento is one of the best e-commerce solutions available, not for QuickBooks users but for all businesses.
Now that you have decided on Magento for your online store question is how you can integrate QuickBooks seamlessly to be honest it is an easy process which is a few steps and you are ready with your online store which will give you access to your inventory, sales and employees performance.
Why Magento for QuickBooks?
Accurate Accountancy With this integration you will be able to have accurate books. You can track almost everything in one platform and you can track purchases, orders, and delivery. That is again a beauty of doing business online.
You can create new products you can avoid duplicates and you can create new customers with different treatment each based on taxes, Loyalty, and status.
When you running businesses online you must run promotions, and touch base with dormant customers as when customers are buying online they are well-informed and can compare your services with others. Magento gives you that facility that helps you build a customer base that will have higher lifetime value.
How you can Connect Magento with your QuickBooks Connector
Here's how you can connect Magento to your QuickBooks Connector (OneSaas) file after registering your account.
Installing Our Plugin
- Get the QuickBooks Connector Magento 2.0 plugin by downloading it.
- This Magento plugin facilitates the connection between QuickBooks Connector and your Magento 2.0 site. Remember the location where you saved the downloaded plugin.
- Unzip the contents of the downloaded file.
- Move or copy all the extracted files to your Magento installation directory.
- Execute the following command to install the plugin: php bin/magento setup: upgrade
- Access the admin section of your Magento website.
- Navigate to System > QuickBooks Connector > Integration in the admin menu. Here, you will find the QuickBooks Connector API Key. Make sure to copy this key as you will need it for the integration process later on.
- Log in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Navigate to the Apps section and search for the "Magento Connector" app. Install it.
- Select the "Connect" option.
- You will be redirected to the Connections tab in your QuickBooks Connector. Choose "Connect to Magento."
- A new page will appear, asking you to enter the Magento API key that was provided to you after installing the QuickBooks Connector plugin. Once entered, click "Connect to Magento."
- Your Magento account is now successfully connected and authorized with your QuickBooks Connector file.
We can help with all kinds of integrations from e-commerce to Integration of QuickBooks to salesforce. You can either chat with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Magento integrate with QuickBooks?
Using QuickBooks Connector (OneSaas), you can effortlessly establish a seamless integration between Magento and QuickBooks Online in just a few minutes through our straightforward setup process. Below is a step-by-step guide, with some essential key points highlighted, to help you through the process.
How do I connect QuickBooks to Magento?
To begin the integration process, head over to the Apps section and search for the "Magento Connector" app. Install this app, and once the installation is complete, select the "Connect" option. You will then be automatically redirected to the Connections tab within your QuickBooks Connector. From there, simply click on "Connect to Magento" to establish the link between the two platforms.
What is the Magento 2 QuickBooks extension?
The Magento 2 QuickBooks Online extension enables automatic synchronization and updating of products, encompassing both basic and advanced information, to QuickBooks Online seamlessly. This process occurs without any hindrances or obstacles. QuickBooks supports various product types, such as inventory, non-inventory, service, and bundle, ensuring flexibility in managing different product categories.
Which operating system is best for Magento 2?
Magento 2 is highly recommended and is most commonly used on the Linux operating system, with a strong preference for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and CentOS distributions. Nevertheless, Magento 2 is also compatible with other Linux distributions like Ubuntu, Debian, and Fedora, providing users with additional options for running the platform.