With the Pipedrive QuickBooks Integration, you can create invoice from deal detail view and seamlessly send them over to QuickBooks account without the hassle of copying and pasting data between the two applications. The integration can also provide the updated status on the invoices created from Pipedrive.
So, you should know exactly when they are approved, paid, or overdue without leaving the Pipedrive. This blog entails all the necessary information about Pipedrive QuickBooks Integration and how you can easily integrate Pipedrive with QB.
Let’s learn quick process of Pipedrive QuickBooks Integration
Step by step procedure to precede this integration process:
1. Enabling the QuickBooks Integration
- To connect with QB account to Pipedrive, go to the Tools and apps >>> Invoicing and then select the QuickBooks button
- Next, you’ll prompted to Pipedrive marketplace where you can complete the installation flow and allow the app access to your account
- Uninstall the application which you found under the Tools and apps >>> Marketplace apps
- Once the valid QuickBooks login credentials have been confirmed
- After that, you’ll be directed back to the Pipedrive settings to configure the QuickBooks Integration Preferences
- When setting up the QuickBooks Integration, you have to select the Pipedrive fields and due date
- And it will be auto-populated when an invoice is created in the Pipedrive
- To- This section is for who you wish to address the invoice to. As invoices are often paid by the Accounts Payable department of a company, we suggest using Pipedrive’s Organization – Name field. Other organization, persons contact, and deal fields are also available.
- Address- The physical address of the invoice’s recipient is entered in this section. We recommend using Pipedrive’s Organization – Address field because invoices are often paid by a company’s Accounts Payable department. Other organization, persons contact, and deal fields are also available.
- Email- The physical address of the invoice’s recipient is entered in this section. We recommend using Pipedrive’s Organization – Address field because invoices are often paid by a company’s Accounts Payable department. Other organization, persons contact, and deal fields are also available.
- Customer Tax ID- Although not all invoices require this information, if you’ve established a custom field in Pipedrive to store your customer’s tax ID, we recommend using it here.
- Due date- You can set the due date for the payment here. If the due date is set to seven days after the issue date, for example, an invoice created on March 13th will be due on March 20th.
- Once you’re satisfied with the choices for Pipedrive fields to populate your QuickBooks invoices, just click on the “Save” button in order to save your integration preferences for your company Pipedrive account.
2. Using the QuickBooks Integration
- When you’re done with the Settings up the QuickBooks Integration, you can go to the Detail view any deal in order to create your first invoice
- To get started, click on the Invoice tab + Invoice
- Next, you’ll be prompted to fill out the invoice details
- Now, all the information will be sent to your QuickBooks account once the invoice is saved
- Customer Information— These will be auto-filled based on the fields you choose when setting up your QuickBooks invoicing options.
- Invoice Specifications— These specifications must be filled up based on your company’s requirements. For example, if you want to change the tax functions of this invoice, or which currency should be used in this invoice, or if you want to use any QuickBooks invoice templates.
- Invoice Items— This field represents the items that make up the charges on your invoice, such as goods or services. This will be automatically filled in with the products associated with your offer. Here’s where you can learn more about how to add products to your deals. You can also add more items to your list.
- Under the Customer details, you’ll need to connect the invoice to an existing customer in your QuickBooks account or create a new one
- When you’ve entered all the details of the invoice, hit the “Create Invoice” button.
3. Viewing your invoices
- Under the changelog, your new invoice will appear in your detail view
- The invoices in the Pipedrive that will reflect the following flags based on the statuses:
- Awaiting payment
- Partially Paid
- If you click on the More ‘…..’, you’ll have these options:
- Void- Void any unpaid or paid invoices. Voided invoices can’t be unvoided
- Delete- Delete the invoice
- Send by email- Send any paid or due invoices directly to your customer. Invoices sent by email will be emailed from QuickBooks
- Download PDF- Download a PDF version of your invoice to directly send to your clients
- Open in QuickBooks: Click on the option that will bring you to your QB account where you can edit, send your invoice, and accept payment.
Your invoice history will also be added to the detail view’s sidebar. In the section, you can refresh to bring in any new updates from QuickBooks, or simply click on “More (‘…’) to move to the Settings or unlink the Contact.
How Pipedrive QuickBooks Integration useful for your business
It can be helpful in many ways, few of them are:
- Pipedrive can automatically sync QuickBooks transactions.
- Estimates, invoicing, and payment history are all synchronized with Pipedrive people and organizations.
- Sync data in both directions in real time.
- Pipedrive records may be synced with QuickBooks customers, vendors, invoices, bills, and other information.
- Pipedrive allows you to keep track of sales trends and receivables.
- Mappings that can be customized based on the needs of the company.
- For progressive billing, one deals with several estimates/invoices.
- Pipedrive sends estimates and invoices to consumers via email.
- Multiple QuickBooks companies can be connected.
- Estimates and Invoices in PDF (license required).
Generate invoices and automatically process payments in QuickBooks. Additionally, manage deal flow, sync your contact data, and automate your sales pipeline in Pipedrive. Do much more by integrating Pipedrive and QuickBooks with automatic processes and save your valuable time.