Do a QuickBooks clover integration to connect a smart point of sale platform with accounting software for better business objectives.
Clover is a company that builds a smart and a customized point of sale system with makeour business easier and simpler. You can grow your business with the tools provided by Clover.
Clover keeps the record of all timesheets, accounting and payroll so that you don’t have to waste time in doing all these back-end jobs and you can concentrate on what you are best at – doing business.
Now that you have not maintained any data and everything is stored on clover it is inevitable that you integrate clover with QuickBooks. In this article, we will guide you on how you can integrate clover with QuickBooks.
- What is the clover and How will assist with QuickBooks?
- Features of Integrate Clover with QuickBooks
- Key Benefits of Integrating Clover with QuickBooks
- QuickBooks by Commerce Sync
- Steps to integrate Clover with QuickBooks
What is the clover and How will assist with QuickBooks?
Clover is a cloud-based Android point of the sales platform. Small and medium-sized businesses use the pos system very easily. Here it comes with the option of hardware and software keeping in mind the very important requirement for you. Whether you to maintain retailing business, own a cafe, or provide other types of service. Clover can meet all your processing and Pos needs. So when you integrate Clover with QuickBooks then it eliminates all the manual entries as it becomes automatic using the PayTraQer.
Features of Integrate Clover with QuickBooks
1. Sales by Category
Helps in moving sales activities to specific salary accounts based on the categories and points created you have made.
2. Sales Tax
Commerce Sync records all your sales tax. Whether you use a single, consolidated or different emphatic tax rate.
3. Automatic Daily Transfer
With the help of Commerce Sync, you will be able to socially transfer all your day-to-day sales activities. There is no limit or extra charge for the number of deals that can be coordinated on sync.
4. Daily Sales Summary
Your action is transferred to a single receipt. In which Taxes, Tips, Limits, and Offer vouchers are recorded as separate line items. Which captures all the deals of your day.
5. Deposit Reconciliation
You wrapped all your Clover credit and debit card deals into a perfect little bow, Which like magic are matching your bank explanation.
6. Simple Setup
With just a few clicks, You will be ready to finish the work of the Manual Information section and at the same time start going beyond it.
7. Multiple Locations
If you have one or more locations, it will then transfer each of your deal data to the same or different QuickBooks accounts.
8. Customer Detail
This feature empowers you to make deals on an individual customer premise, rather than a daily sales summary.
9. Unlimited Assistance
If you are there or not, what you are paying for, and much more, it offers unlimited email and live chat help for whatever you might need.
Key Benefits of Integrating Clover with QuickBooks
1. Save Time and Money
Commerce Sync Saves Customers 300 Hours Every Year. It automates the move so that your attention is focused on what you do best. So that you can continue your business.
2. Down to the Penny
You should not be too focused on wasting your precious time manually deleting copies or wrong sections, Because things like tax liability are available at the time of our inception.
3. Skill Readily Available
Automated accounting is misleading and inconvenient. It isn’t to contact us. Whether by talk, email, phone, or our understanding base you have direct admittance to a gathering that knows both Clover and QuickBooks.
QuickBooks by Commerce Sync
For QuickBooks Online
Here are some points, through which you can integrate QuickBooks with Clover by using Commerce Sync.
- First, go to the ‘Clover App Store
- Then, in the search bar, enter QuickBooks by Commerce Sync and afterward click on ‘Connect’
- After that two distinct plans will pop up in the window, in particular Expert and Essentials, which cost $39 each month and $19.95 each month separately
- Select the proper arrangement and afterward click on ‘Accept’
- Presently to open your recently connected QuickBooks by Commerce Sync, click on ‘Open App’
- From that point forward, it will take you to the following page where three choices will be given, in particular Xero, QuickBooks Online, and QuickBooks Desktop. Select the fitting service you need to connect with. For our situation, we will choose ‘QuickBooks Online
- After that a window for signing in for QuickBooks Online will open, enter your QuickBooks Online certifications and click on ‘Sign in’, or on the other hand on the off chance that your QuickBooks Online record is related to Google, you can choose the choice of ‘Sign in with Google
- From that point forward, an approve window will show up on the screen with the data of connecting QuickBooks Online with Commerce Sync for Clover, on the off chance that you concur, click on ‘Connect’
- Presently, Commerce Sync is checking the subtleties and pieces of information received from QuickBooks and when the data is being confirmed, it shows a green pointer before that specific snippet of data, when this step is done click on ‘Proceed’
- From that point forward, in the following window, you will see ‘You are prepared to Sync’, which means all the data are checked and everything is settled up for the mix cycle to begin, for finish it clicks on ‘Complete My Activation’
For QuickBooks Desktop
Here are mentioned some points for QuickBooks Desktop, through which you can integrate QuickBooks with Clover by using Commerce Sync.
- Go to the ‘Clover App Store, first of all
- Then, in the hunt bar, enter QuickBooks by Commerce Sync and afterward click on ‘Associate’
- After that two unique plans will pop up in the window, specifically Expert and Essentials, which cost $39 each month and $19.95 each month separately
- Select the fitting arrangement and afterward click on ‘Acknowledge’
- Presently to open your recently associated QuickBooks by Commerce Sync, click on ‘Open App’
- From that point forward, it will take you to the following page where three choices will be given, specifically Xero, QuickBooks Online, and QuickBooks Desktop. Select the fitting help you need to associate with. For our situation, we will pick ‘QuickBooks Desktop’
- Presently, there will be a compressed document download beginning, sit tight for till it downloaded
- When the document is completely downloaded, open it by twofold right click, then, at that point, another window appears with a ‘Run’ choice, click on ‘Run’ for running the record
- In the wake of running, then, at that point, your ‘Business Sync’ will open, after that click on the light symbol close to Commerce Sync, grow it, and you will see numerous choices from that point forward, come to the last choice saying as ‘QuickBooks by Commerce Sync’, click on it
- Presently, Connect Commerce Sync with QuickBooks page appears on the screen with the ‘Continue’ button, click on it
- After that, another window will appear with approval, click on ‘Yes’
- Presently, everything is verified and installation is in settling
- Presently, Installation is finished with the ‘View Dashboard’ choice, click on it to review your dashboard
- From that point onward, in the following window, you will see ‘You are prepared to Sync’, which means all the data are checked and everything is settled up for the mixing process to begin, for finish it clicks on ‘Complete My Activation’
Steps to integrate Clover with QuickBooks
There is the eleven-step procedure for QuickBooks integration with Clover, which is mentioned below follow them carefully to get succeed.
- Install Commerce Sync: Commerce sync is the app that will enable integration between Clover and QuickBooks. The following are the steps to install commerce sync.
- Log in to clover.com from a non-clover device.
- Open more apps icon from the clover homepage.
- In the search bar type Commerce sync.
- Click on the commerce sync app.
- Select the tier and click on accept and install button.
- Click on connect to QuickBooks icon to activate the commerce sync.
- Login to your QuickBooks online account from the QuickBooks admin.
- If you have more than one account then, it will ask you to select the account to which you wish the commerce sync to connect to.
- Once you are done with the selection, you will be prompted to authorize Commerce Sync to access your information. Once you click on authorize, the sync will automatically happen on daily basis.
- After the authorization is done, the commerce sync will verify the activation done. Once you see all the green tick marks click on continue.
Every day the sync will happen after midnight. This is to facilitate you with all the orders getting synced after the closing hours. Thus using commerce sync you can integrate Clover with QuickBooks.
If you have any doubt or confusion in following any of the aforesaid steps, kindly get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical team on our Toll-Free Number smbaccountants.com. We have a pool of trained professionals who are always ready and available for your help.
What is the clover application?
Clover is an application made up of cloud technology that is used to create a smart point of sale system to streamline the business. It is a payment as a service platform that ensures flexibility.
What are the core benefits of Clover QuickBooks integration?
💠 Time and money-saving with the automation feature
💠 Free from duplicate and wrong entries
💠 Reduce the manual data entry process
How did the clover application work with QuickBooks?
The integration of clover automates the sync of sales activity transfer across small businesses. This payment method saves time by permitting you to focus on merchant requirements without wasting time and money.