Do a QuickBooks clover integration to connect a smart point of sale platform with accounting software for better business objectives.
Clover is a company that builds a smart and a customized point of sale system with an aim of making your business easier and simpler. You can grow your business with the tools provided by Clover.
Clover keeps the record of all timesheets, accounting and payroll so that you don’t have to waste time in doing all these back-end jobs and you can concentrate on what you are best at – doing business.
Now that you have not maintained any data and everything is stored on clover it is inevitable that you integrate clover with QuickBooks. In this article, we will guide you on how you can integrate clover with QuickBooks.
Steps to integrate Clover with QuickBooks
There is eleven step procedure to quickbooks integration with Clover, which are mentioned below follow them carefully to get succeed.
- Install Commerce Sync: Commerce sync is the app that will enable integration between Clover and QuickBooks. The following are the steps to install commerce sync.
- Log-in to clover.com from a non-clover device.
- Open more apps icon from the clover homepage.
- In the search bar type Commerce sync.
- Click on the commerce sync app.
- Select the tier and click on accept and install button.
- Click on connect to QuickBooks icon to activate the commerce sync.
- Login to your QuickBooks online account from the QuickBooks admin.
- If you have more than one accounts then, it will ask you to select the account to which you wish the commerce sync to connect to.
- Once you are done with the selection, you will be prompted to authorise Commerce Sync to access your information. Once you click on authorise, the sync will automatically happen on daily basis.
- After the authorisation is done, the commerce sync will verify the activation done. Once you see all the green tick marks click on continue.
Every day the sync will happen after midnight. This is to facilitate you with all the orders getting synced after the closing hours. Thus using commerce sync you can integrate Clover with QuickBooks.
If you have any doubt or confusion in following any of the aforesaid steps, kindly get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical team on our Toll-Free Number smbaccountants.com. We have a pool of trained professionals who are always ready and available for your help.
What is the clover application?
Clover is an application made up of cloud technology that is used to create a smart point of sale system to streamline the business. It is a payment as a service platform that ensures flexibility.
What are the core benefits of Clover QuickBooks integration?
💠 Time and money-saving with the automation feature
💠 Free from duplicate and wrong entries
💠 Reduce manual data entry process
How did the clover application work with QuickBooks?
The integration of clover automates the sync of sales activity transfer across small businesses. This payment method saves time by permitting you to focus on merchant requirements without wasting time and money.