CS-Cart is a shopping cart platform that helps to build and maintain an online store. It offers more than 500 features and huge add-ons as well. It is a great solution that will enable an online store to do business efficiently and effectively.
For streamlining the order on the CS-Cart it is very important that the QuickBooks is synced with it. T-Hub provides a simple interface between QuickBooks and CS-Cart to manage and maintain the inventory and customer orders. Also, it helps integrating data with shipping agents such as FedEx, UPS etc enabling the shipping of the orders.
With T-HUB the following integration can be possible in the QuickBooks:
- Record the order received in CS-Cart as a Sales order, sales receipt or invoice.
- Record the payments in the QuickBooks for the orders paid.
- Create new customers in QuickBooks or update the existing customers.
- Create new products or update the existing products in QuickBooks.
- Record the items sold, shipping charges, taxes, discount etc. separately.
In this article, we will guide you how the data can be integrated between CS-Cart and QuickBooks.
Steps for integrating CS-Cart with QuickBooks
There are three step procedure to integrate quickbooks with CS cart easily, find them below:
1. Step One : Installing T-HUB client software
T-HUB needs an installation key to be installed on any website. The following steps need to be carried out for the installation of T-HUB.
- Download T-HUB installer from its website.
- Double click on the downloaded file ThubInstaller.exe to begin the installation.
- After the installation is complete click on Start go to programs and select T-HUB.
- You will be asked to select from creating a new database and choose from the existing database. If you are installing for the first time click on create the new database.
- This will begin the download of the Microsoft SQL Server database.
- This might take a few minutes. Once the installation is complete restart the PC
- Once the database attaching process is completed click on Finish.
- Enter the license key.
2. Step Two : Add CS-Cart to T-HUB.
- Login to your CS-Cart admin account.
- Under the customer's menu select administrators.
- Click on edit against any one of the admin users.
- Click on the API access tab. Check the allow user to API access and copy the API key generated.
- On the T-HUB home screen click on Add online stores under the online store tab.
- Select CS-Cart from the list of various shopping carts available.
- Enter the last order number from your cs-cart website. This will be the order number from which the T-HUB will begin the download. Enter all the remaining details and click on Test Connection.
- IF everything goes correctly you will see a message store successfully connected. Click on save and close.
3. Step Three : Connect T-Hub to QuickBooks.
- Login to QuickBooks as admin.
- Now click on Edit and select Preferences. Under General select My Preferences. The keep QuickBooks running for Quick Startups option should be unchecked. If the same is checked then you must restart the QuickBooks.
- Press F2 on your keyboard. A screen open. Copy the file location.
- Now in the T-Hub click on the QuickBooks company file under the QuickBooks settings.
- Right click on the QuickBooks company file and paste the file location that you had copied from the QuickBooks.
- Make all the settings as per your company and click on Test Connection Button.
- Once all the settings are complete sync the QuickBooks.
Thus the aforesaid steps need to be carried out for integrating QuickBooks with CS-Cart.
If you are facing any problem then get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical team on our Toll-Free Number ?smbaccountants.com.