Authorize.Net QuickBooks Integration
Users can easily integrate QuickBooks with Authorize.Net to support various payment types. Business owners who use both QuickBooks and Authorize.Net can seamlessly integrate both software for smoother transactions and management of financial accounting.
Authorize.Net is a United States-based trusted payment gateway that has existed since 1996 and is used by small and medium businesses. This cost-effective, user-friendly, payment gateway allows secure payment transactions and has many valuable features including synch for QuickBooks.
QuickBooks is an accounting software developed by Intuit and can be used through cloud-based versions by small and medium-sized businesses for managing payments, billing, and other payment-related functions. QuickBooks helps to keep track of accounting-related transactions and can be used by businesses for bookkeeping, report generation, sales and to analyze business financial growth details.
Authorize.net & QuickBooks Integration Features
- Import transactions automatically
- Sync Authorize.Net QuickBooks accounts automatically without any physical interference.
- Draft unlimited past figures from Authorzie.Net and sync them to Quickbooks.
- Record each Authorize.Net deal in your QuickBooks, making separate Invoices, and installment receipts alongside Sales, Refund, Shipping Value, Tax, and Discounts.
- PayTraQer gives permission to you to review and sync elective installments to Quickbooks.
- Have unlimited oversight over your sync. You can move back the exchanges synchronized with QuickBooks whenever with PayTraQ.
- By ordinary, PayTraQer automatically records your 60 days installment information from Authorize.Net.
- Viable with different monetary forms with QuickBooks.
- Advanced Authorize.net Accounting
- Authorize.Net makes you capable of tracking limited sales deals and completing payments in QuickBooks.
- Item-based (partial) or complete returns from Authorize.Net can be recorded in Quickbooks.
- You can record and import amounts from Authorize.Net to QuickBooks automatically or choose sales physically from PayTraQ Dashboard.
- You can select to make a product name By repaying for missing Authorize.Net product in QuickBooks.
- All the debit and credit Synchronized to QuickBooks can verify information log within the PayTraQ dashboard.
- You can survey and match up any Authorize.Net installments with the adjustment of financial balance or item name whenever required.
- Zero Bookkeeping Errors
- Make your accounting brilliant by adjusting each exchange that you make on your Authorize.Net POS framework to be moved naturally to QuickBooks.
- PayTraQer distinguishes any copy exchanges that have been imported beforehand to make your accounting exact and blunder free.
- The adaptable settings presented by PayTraQer give you unlimited oversight over your Authorize.Net information.
- Wipes out your hours to long stretches of manual information passage with zero accounting mistakes and 100% precision.
- QuickBooks Reconciliation Made Simple
- Utilizing PayTraQer computerization, every one of the exchanges can be overseen precisely, prompting an issue of free QuickBooks Reconciliation.
- The simple client Interface creates a complete choice to reconcile Authorize.Net deals in QuickBooks Without any physical expertise.
- Fully automated bookkeeping
- Amazing Sync Settings and Customization components to tune Sales information.
- Utilization of the scheduler to automate all the real-time Authorize.Net deals in QuickBooks.
Advantages of Integration of Authorize.net and QuickBooks
Integration between Authorize.net and QuickBooks is beneficial to users for improved methods of managing their online businesses.
- net is the proven and popular payment gateway that offers secure and simple credit card transactions and is easy to integrate with QuickBooks.
- It has a simple synch for QuickBooks feature that helps to save time and avoid errors in manual transactions through automation.
- Integration of both software is easy and can be customized to suit specific business requirements.
- Users can integrate Authorize.net and QuickBooks easily either online or on desktops by following the steps and guidelines.
- Payment details can be viewed according to dates and saved, and reports can be generated or exported easily.
- Both accounts can be easily integrated and will function smoothly together.
Through Authorize.net and QuickBooks integration users can view and access details about customers, receipts, invoices, payment records, store information, and schedule transactions. All information and transaction details are securely stored, and future payments can be managed smoothly.
Data Mapping Between Authorize.Net and QuickBooks
Data mapping between Authorize.Net and QuickBooks is as follows:
|Customer ID (if present)||Memo|
|Payment Method||Payment Method|
|Invoice # (if present)||Memo|
|Transaction Date Time Stamp||Date|
(also listed as Document Number within the Write Errors menu)
|Purchase Order (if present)||Memo|
|Customer||Sync for QuickBooks Customer (default)|
Requirements For QuickBooks Authorize.net Integration
Before starting the setup process we advise you to have an existing, active Intuit QuickBooks account, either QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop version. If you do have not any existing QuickBooks, then you need to go to Intuit’s official website and create an account.
For QuickBooks Online Users
- To log in to your QuickBooks Online account, you need to username and password. These credentials will be used to recognize the account which whom we will synchronize your transaction data.
- Before using the sync for QuickBooks service you need to verify that QuickBooks is set up and configured with your real company name, services, payment types, and clients. The transaction data will be mapped to your account by using this information. While the data is not present then default information will be created during the account setup process.
For QuickBooks Desktop User
- First of all, you need to set up and configure the QuickBooks version 2022 or the latest version with your real company name, payment types, customers, and services. The transaction data will be mapped to your account using this information. While information is not present then, default information will be generated during the account setup process.
- Verify you are up to date on maintenance releases ( Help > update QuickBooks)
- authorize sync manager (File > Sync > Launch Intuit Sync Manager)
- Enter the Sync Manager username and password that you generated. The account to be used to synchronize the transaction data is identified by these credentials.
Supported triggers and actions
|Authorize.Net – New Customer|
Triggers when a new customer is created
Triggers when a new subscription is create
Triggers when a new transaction occurs. Optionally provide transaction type
Triggers when an existing customer is updated. Also triggers when an existing subscription is updated.
Triggers when an existing subscription is updated
Triggers when an existing subscription is cancelled
Triggers when a new Bill is created in Expenses
|New Bill Payment|
Triggers when a Payment is made for existing Bills
Triggers when a customer is created
Triggers when a new Expense is created
|New Journal Entry|
Triggers when a new Journal Entry is created
Triggers when a payment is received
|New Purchase Order|
Triggers when a new Purchase Order is created
Triggers when an existing Estimate gets Updated
Triggers when an existing Invoice gets Updated
Triggers when you add a new Account
|New Credit Memo|
Triggers when you add a new Credit Memo
|New Expense Line Item|
Triggers when there is a new Expense, for each line item. If there is an Expense with 5 line items, the Bot will run 5 times, each time with details of one line item.
Triggers when you add a new Invoice
|New Invoice Line Item|
Triggers when there is a new Invoice, for each line item. If there is an invoice with 5 line items, the Bot will run 5 times, each time with details of one line item.
|New Product or Service|
Triggers when you add a new Product or Service
|New Sales Receipt|
Triggers when you add a new Sales Receipt
Triggers when an existing subscription is canceled
Triggers when an Estimate is added
Triggers when a Bill is nearing/past the Due date by a specified number of days.
Triggers when an Invoice is nearing/past the Due date by a specified number of days.
Triggers when a Vendor is added
|Add a Customer|
Create a New Customer Profile
Search Customer by Email or Customer ID
|Add a Bill|
Add a bill to a vendor
|Add a Cheque|
Add a Cheque
|Add or Update a Customer|
Creates a customer, updates existing one based on Display name
|Add an Invoice|
Creates an invoice for a customer
|Add a Payment|
Creates a Payment for a Customer
|Add a Sales Receipt|
Creates a sales invoice for a customer
|Add a Vendor|
Creates a new Vendor
|Add a Credit Memo|
Add a Credit Memo
|Add an Estimate|
Add an Estimate
|Add an Expense (item based)|
Add an expense
|Add an Expense (account based)|
Add an expense (account line support)
|Add a Product or Service|
Creates a new Product/Service
|Add a Journal Entry|
Add a Journal Entry
|Add Line Item To Invoice|
add a new line item to an existing invoice
|Add Line Item To Sales Receipt|
Add a new Line Item to an existing Sales Receipt
Add Note to a Resource
|Add a Purchase Order|
Add a Purchase Order
|Add a Refund Receipt|
Adds a Refund Receipt
|Add Time Activity|
Add Time Activity
Searches for Bill based on Name or Id.
|Search for a Sales Receipt|
Search Sales Receipts based on Number or ID
Searches for a Vendor based on Name, Email, or Id
|Search for a Product or Service|
Searches for products/services based on name. Use this to dynamically add line items to Invoices/Bills/Expenses.
|Search a Customer|
Searches for a Customer based on Name Email or ID
Send an invoice to a specified email
|Send a Sales Receipt|
Send a Sales Receipt to a specified email
Updates an existing Bill
|Update an Estimate|
Updates an existing Estimate using Estimate ID
|Update an Invoice|
Updates an existing Invoice using Invoice ID
|Add or Update a Customer|
Creates a customer, updates existing one based on the Display name
Searches for an Invoice based on Invoice Number or ID
Searches for an Account based on Account Number or Name (Chart of Accounts)
Steps to Integrate Authorize.Net with QuickBooks Process
Here are the mentioned steps to follow all these steps carefully to integrate Authorize.Net with QuickBooks:
- Use your Login ID and Password to Sign In to the Authorize.Net Merchant Interface.
- Now, you have to go navigation menu and chose Sync for QuickBooks.
- Now, go to the main page and chose Sync for QuickBooks, and then click on the start button.
- Review all of the terms of service.
- When you read all the terms and conditions, after that click the I agree box.
- Click the Ok button to continue.
- Now, chose the Connect to QuickBooks button.
- Enter your QuickBooks login details and click the Sign In button to approve the synchronization of data from Authorize.Net to your current Intuit account.
- Chose the Complete Registration button as your page is reloaded.
Transfer Authorize.Net Sales to Quickbooks
Show Authorize.Net sales deals for QuickBooks naturally, without the need of even a single click after setup.
A snap of the button imports unlimited past deals from Authorize.Net. Monitor and oversight over your imports with the intuitive and customer-friendly dashboard.
Need Professional Help?
When you want to integrate Authorize.net and QuickBooks you may need technical expertise for its smooth operation to enhance your business. The integration can be managed easily through specific software which needs technical knowledge and proficiency which we can provide.
Our application can help streamline all accounting processes on QuickBooks and secure all transactions through the Authorize.net online payment gateway.
Get the Instant Solution with Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your QuickBooks Integration issue? We have a team of QuickBooks Integration experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW with our experts.