By integrating your QuickBooks accounting with property management software like AppFolio allows you to flexibly manage your business. This integration empowers you to monitor the performance of your business more accurately or in a more efficient manner. Furthermore, security data is encrypted, and website connections are secured with high transport layer security.
It offers a secure server that employs multi-layer perimeter security, including firewalls and other advanced technology, to prevent outside attackers from interfering with or accessing them. This article gives you all relevant information about AppFolio QuickBooks Integration. Let’s continue reading this post till the end.
Why do you need to integrate AppFolio with QuickBooks?
Most of you use QuickBooks for accounting when you start a new property management business. But over the years, you have grown and continue growing but you may suddenly realize that QB is lacking some features. As a result, it may affect your business’ growing productivity. In that case, QuickBooks integrating with the best Property Management software, AppFolio solution is the pillar of your business and you should not let it be a roadblock to your business growth.
Let’s see some of the reasons how this integration helps you to grow your business even faster:
- Avoid double data entry: You and your staff are forced to track this information in emails, handwritten notes, and spreadsheets, which you then have to manually enter back into your QuickBooks system because you can’t receive online applications, track prospective renters, receive maintenance requests, or other key tasks with QuickBooks. This is time that could be better spent marketing and growing the company.
- Get a comprehensive snapshot of your properties: As your property portfolio increases, it’s critical to be able to get a complete picture of how your properties are performing, including the status of vacancies; past-due rent payments, and other relevant data. There is no method to identify this information in QuickBooks but now it can be easily searched or gathered in one location.
- Owners can self-serve information: Each month, you spend many hours on QuickBooks going over your data and printing and mailing owner statements. You’ll have to personally chase down questions from property owners who want to know how their properties are doing. This is a time-consuming and tedious task!
- Reduce the cost and disruption with improved or upgraded features: You’re aware that you’re not using the most recent version of QuickBooks, and that the older version isn’t meeting your requirements, but you can’t bear the notion of going through the hassle and expense of updating. You’re also falling behind on allowing your employees and consumers to access information via the internet. Because you utilize the internet and mobile devices, you lack the resources to implement and operate the technologies required.
- Manage different vendors for multiple outside services: QuickBooks isn’t tailored to specific property management needs because it’s meant as a wide accounting solution. When property management software like AppFolio comes with all of these functions as part of your monthly service, there’s no reason to suffer through coordinating and managing several providers.
- Work on-the-go: Working with customers on-site, assessing their properties, and marketing their business, the modern property manager is mobile and on-the-go. You require a solution that is accessible whenever and wherever you require it.
- Handle too much business: It is even possible to have too much business with QuickBooks; it is pretty possible. Successful property management companies will quickly outgrow the software’s fundamental functions and capabilities, resulting in slower performance and faults. Your management reports are prone to mistake and obsolete information as a result of all the enquiries and fresh prospect information flowing in.
- Less user login reduces the data insecurity: As your company grows and you hire more people, getting new employees up to speed takes more time and training than if you use a user-friendly solution that doesn’t require accounting knowledge. Also, because QuickBooks charges per user, staff may share logins to save money, which compromises your data security.
Does QuickBooks have a property management module?
You may use QuickBooks to set up a company file that allows you to run your property management business and do operations such as receiving and tracking rent from tenants, paying property owners and management agencies, and calculating fees and overhead expenses for property maintenance.
How does using AppFolio impact your business overall?
Being able to add the defined user roles within AppFolio has been very helpful. They are user-friendly and you can do exactly what you want. If you want to add a leasing agent, simply plug them in your system and away they go. Moreover, the user friendliness and the ease of use and the simplicity that AppFolio offers while maintaining that level of sophistication that you need to have detailed bookkeeping.
As a busy and growing property management business, you can’t afford to be wasting time with solutions that only cover a fraction of your business. To truly grow and modernize your business, you need AppFolio QuickBooks Integration solution that covers the entire workflow from marketing to leasing and beyond!