ADP and Intuit’s QuickBooks integration allow users to seamlessly connect their accounting data with RUN Powered by ADP. It helps you in minimizing effort and providing an easy, real-time experience that best meets their business needs. However, ADP is a provider of human capital management (HCM) solutions, and Intuit is a global developer of small business management technologies.
The new integration features, a user-friendly interface, and robust two-way interaction. Users can save time, get fewer errors, and need to do less rework, resulting in more efficient payroll and accounting processes. For QuickBooks users, mapping and integration have also been improved. It’s simple to set up and finish from beginning to end in a real do-it-yourself manner. Let’s learn the easy process for ADP QuickBooks Integration in this ultimate blog.
How does ADP payroll work with QuickBooks?
Import your QuickBooks account list into RUN to enable simple account mapping and one-click payroll transactions from RUN to QuickBooks! If you work as a bookkeeper or other accounting professional, you’ll have access to Accountant Link, which gives you single-sign-on access to all of your RUN accounts. Furthermore, ADP customer data, tax forms, and a plethora of key practice management resources will assist you in extending your role as a strategic advisor.
ADP and Intuit both benefit from enhancements in small business payroll and finance. Here are some of the important advantages that you’ll get with ADP QuickBooks Integration:
- Accounting firms can gain unmatched company insights by combining ADP’s data and technology solutions with QuickBooks’ financial and transactional capabilities.
- You can be confident because it will help you in recruiting, hiring, and filing taxes effortlessly.
- Streamlining compensation is easy with a premium payment program. ADP also has retirement plans which are an extra benefit for your employees.
- You can add information and make their pay stub attractive to them.
- Allowing all of your staff to track their progress will keep them motivated along the process.
Steps for ADP QuickBooks Integration
You can easily integrate them just by using the below steps:
- First, log into the ADP RUN Payroll account
- Next, select the “Setup General Ledger” option
- Now, select and then sign into QuickBooks
- After that, follow new and simple arrangement step
- Whenever you want run finance and then click on the “Post to QuickBooks” option
- That’s it and you’re done!
Manage ADP Payroll Now in QuickBooks
Steps to manage Payroll:-
- In the beginning, log into the ADP account and then import all your payroll information
- Next, open your QuickBooks then go to the Help menu and click on the same
- Now, select the QuickBooks Help from the drop-down menu
- After that, click on the Search tab and then type “Manual Payroll” and then press the Enter key
- From the results, select the Calculate Payroll taxes manually
- If you see “Manual payroll calculations link” and then click on the same
- Click on the “Set my files to use the manual link” >>> “Files” and then choose “Import”
- Confirm the steps by pressing the “Yes” button
- With this, the process ends here.
Let’s learn to integrate QuickBooks Time and ADP Workflow now accounts
Install and Set up the Integration process:
If you’ve QuickBooks Time and ADP Workforce
- In QuickBooks Time, go to the Feature Add-ons >>> Manage Add-ons
- Locate the “ADP Workforce Now” and then select the “Get” tab
- Now, you’ll taken to the QuickBooks Time Connector app within the ADP Marketplace
- To get the app and then select the “Buy Now” and you’ll be guided via the app purchase
- Select the “Go to QuickBooks Time” when the “Successfully connected” screen will appear on your screen.
If you’ve QuickBooks Time and ADP Workforce
- Login to the ADP WorkForce Now using the “Administrator Sign In”
- Next, access the page named “QuickBooks Time Tracking for ADP WorkForce Now”
- Select the “Start a Free Trial” to get the app and you’ll be guided via the app purchase (which includes a 14 day free trial)
- A QuickBooks Time signup window appear on your screen
- Fill out the Email Address, Phone number, desired password and then select the tab “QuickBooks Time Web Address”
- Check the checkbox “I agree to share my QuickBooks Time data with ADP” if asked
- Select the “Start free trial” and after a few moments, select the option “Go to the QuickBooks Time”.
Use the Integration for Employees
- Make sure that all the employees in ADP that require to track time which are added in QuickBooks Time
- Go to the My Team >>> + Add and then enter the required details to match ADP
- Once all the employees are added in the Team Member Details for each employee
- Then add the employee’s ADP File ID to the Payroll ID field in QuickBooks Time to “link” the profiles
- The must be 6 digits including the leading zeros
- Include the ADP Company Code in each Payroll ID field in QuickBooks Time for Multi-Company Access accounts. Format as CCC:NNNNNN, where NNNNNN is the employee File ID and CCC is the company code
- The following actions in ADP will automatically sync into QuickBooks Time within 2 minutes once the initial integration is done and existing employees are linked:
- An employee’s first name, last name, and/or work email address have been changed.
- In QuickBooks Time, a new employee creates a new user.
- In QuickBooks Time, a terminated employee is archived.
- Note that archiving an employee in QuickBooks Time does not change the employee’s ADP status.
The integration makes General Ledger Interface mapping easier and more accurate, removing the requirement for offline customer service support to activate and manually set up the integration. The requirement to manually generate general ledger files and download data for each pay period is eliminated once the system is set up.