Accepting credit and debit card payments has significant advantages for your business. You accord your customers the comfort of making payments by mobile phones, tablets, online, or through QuickBooks. QuickBooks Payments is an enabled feature in the software that offers faster payment processing.
Many processors provide QuickBooks integration or data export, eliminating the need for manual transaction entry. You get the best of both worlds: the convenience of QuickBooks and competitive credit card processing. There are, however, differences in integration methods among different processors and some may not work with your version of QuickBooks. We will show you how to find the right QuickBooks integration option for your business in this guide.
This allows accepting credit cards and ACH bank transfers; emailing the invoices with a Pay Now link, accepting mobile payments, etc. It helps in getting paid quicker with the built-in QuickBooks Payment feature. You can also solve this issue by recording Quickbooks credit card chargeback.
Easily accept payments on the go with mobile credit card processing. With QuickBooks Online and credit card processing accepting payments can be effortless. You can choose a plan that fits your business requirements.
Solutions for QuickBooks Credit Card Processing Not Working
Firstly, it's important to understand the different QuickBooks solutions. QuickBooks offers three distinct solutions: accounting software, payment processing software, and point-of-sale software.
QuickBooks Accounting Software
Most businesses refer to QuickBooks accounting software when they talk about it. As well as managing accounts payable, tracking sales and expenses, creating invoices, creating tax reports, and more, QuickBooks Online also falls into this category.
QuickBooks accounting software is used by many businesses independently of QuickBooks services.
It can be used to accept payments online, via mobile devices, or by sending electronic invoices. QuickBooks Payments is the payment processing branch of Intuit QuickBooks.
Payments Allows Acceptance of:
Additionally, you can accept ACH bank transfers. QuickBooks Payments and QuickBooks accounting software automatically sync transactions.
To use QuickBooks accounting software or to record credit card transactions in QuickBooks, you do not need QuickBooks Payments. The purpose of this guide is to show you how to use an external processor with QuickBooks to avoid the high transaction costs that Intuit is known for while not giving up your accounting software.
Intuit's Quickbooks is a popular accounting software that helps small businesses manage their finances. One of the features offered by Quickbooks is credit card processing, which allows users to process payments from customers directly within the software. However, at times, Quickbooks credit card processing may not work as expected, which can cause frustration and delay payment processing. In this article, we will discuss some common reasons why Quickbooks credit card processing may not be working and how to resolve the issue.
- Internet Connection: A stable and fast internet connection is essential for Quickbooks credit card processing to work properly. If your internet connection is slow or unstable, it can result in a failed transaction or slow processing time. Ensure that your internet connection is working correctly and that you have a good signal before attempting to process a payment.
- Incorrect Settings: Quickbooks credit card processing requires specific settings to be in place for it to work properly. Ensure that the settings in Quickbooks match the requirements of your payment processor. Double-check the information you have entered, such as the merchant ID, processor name, and terminal type, to make sure that they are correct.
- Outdated Software: If you are using an older version of Quickbooks, you may experience issues with credit card processing. Quickbooks releases updates regularly, and it's important to keep your software up to date to take advantage of new features and bug fixes.
- Payment Processor Issues: Sometimes, the issue may not be with Quickbooks, but with your payment processor. If you are experiencing issues with Quickbooks credit card processing, contact your payment processor to ensure that there are no issues on their end that may be affecting your ability to process payments.
- Hardware Issues: If you are using a card reader or other hardware to process payments, the hardware may be the cause of the issue. Ensure that the hardware is connected properly, that the drivers are up to date, and that the hardware is functioning correctly.
Fast and Easy way of Payment Processing
- With the Pay Now link easily email invoices
- Get easily paid everywhere
- Accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express
- Easily accepts ACH bank transfers
- Deposit of Payments in 2-3 days
- PCI complaint
Why QuickBooks is Unable to Process Credit Cards?
This is a common problem that QuickBooks users face. The payment process declines with an explanation that it is unable to process. Sometimes the reason for the decline is due to poor internet connectivity. It is recommended to double-check a few things before credit card payment processing is repeated.
Check with your customer to make sure the billing address is authentic with what their card company bears.
If you receive the same error, delete temporary files, cookies, and browsing history in your internet browser restart your computer and try again. If the issue continues, please contact us for further assistance/troubleshooting.
They assure complete error rectification in the minimum wait time. The resolution is complete and assured to be resolved in the minimum wait time. Contact us by dialing our toll-free help desk number. we will also help you record the credit card payment in Quickbooks.