How to fix Quickbooks Unable to Initialize Headers?
QuickBooks small business accounting software, designed especially for small and medium-sized businesses. The rich features help in smooth business management along with initializing the headers in the company files. At times QuickBooks fails to perform this function and is unable to initialize headers, which affects the work process.
How to Fix the Issue?
Primarily you need to take back up your sample company files. If the same thing is repeated you can repair your QuickBooks software. This helps rectify the errors you face while using this accounting software.
For QuickBooks Repair:
- End the QuickBooks program
- Press the Windows button + E to open the Computer window
(Windows 8 users click the Computer tab)
- Select Uninstall or Change program.
- When QuickBooks is selected, click Uninstall/Change.
- Go to the QuickBooks installation window -> click next -> Select the Repair radio button -> Click the Repair button at the end.
- Click Finish. Your installation of QuickBooks should now be repaired.
- Now reboot your computer, if you get the prompt to reboot.
If it opens properly, you can run verify/rebuild on the company file with the problem. The verification utility will scan your company file for any data damage. Rebuild, on the other hand, will attempt to repair the data damage detected.
If the problem prevails for a long time contact QuickBooks technical support number. The in-house Intuit-certified Proadvisors are approachable via various modes like phone support, email support, live chat, etc.
At times due to some valid reasons, you fail to reach the support professionals. In such a scenario, you can contact other reliable agencies.