Migrate QuickBooks from Windows to Mac
Here are a few steps which you need to follow to Migrate Quickbooks from Windows to Mac
- Open Company file: You have to convert Windows to MAC.
- Click on the file menu
- Click on utilities and then copy the company file for QuickBooks Mac. It will show a dialogue box that shows the features that are not available in QuickBooks for MAC. Click on Yes to continue and after that, this will create a company file to be open in MAC QuickBooks.
- Copy this file on a USB stick or a CD.
- Go to your MAC computer and insert the CD or USB stick.
- Open QuickBooks for MAC click on file>Open company and select the .qbb file we created from Windows QuickBooks.
- Click open
- Click on OK when prompted to restore QuickBooks for Windows file.
- Enter a new name for the file created and Click on Save.