Merging vendors, suppliers, or expenses in QuickBooks
- First after logging in QuickBooks, you would need to select the Vendors you want to merge. Please note that vendors once merged cannot be undone.
- Before merging the accounts you would want to make sure that they are of the same level.
- Since after merging, one vendor detail will disappear thus you would want to make sure that you only select vendors whom you don’t want.
- Now click Edit the details.
- Change the details of the vendor you finally want to have.
- Click Save and then Yes to confirm that you want to merge the two.