Import Transactions Into Quickbooks Online, Pro, Desktop or Enterprise
- Login to your QuickBooks accounts and then click Transactions and then navigate to the banking tab in the menu bar.
- Click on the arrow button and then click Upload my file. This will make the upload file window appear.
- Now click on the browse button and navigate to the path where the file is kept. Now click next.
- Now choose the account where you want to import the transactions and then click next.
- At this point, Quickbooks Online will display the total number of transactions that will be imported into Quickbooks. Now click yes to import your transaction.
- Click Finish when it’s done.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you manually import the transactions into the QuickBooks Desktop, Pro, or Enterprise?
Open the file menu and click on the utility section. Then, all options will appear on your screen, hit the click on the Import. Go to the web connect to the file and then select the QuickBooks online file. Then, click on the open button, and drop-menu options will pop up on your screen. Now, you have to select the bank account and then click on "Use an existing QuickBooks account" In any case if your account is already set up you can create a new QuickBooks account if you have not added it yet. Click on the "Continue" button and you are all resolved with this error.
Is there any tool available to import transactions into QuickBooks Online, Pro, Desktop, or Enterprise?
In the market, you find many tools to import the transactions into QuickBooks Online, Pro, Desktop, or Enterprise. With this tool, you can easily import bank transactions, general journal entries, accountant's changes, and batch transactions. But if you don't want to buy any tool, you can do it manually.