Bank of America QuickBooks integration
Integrating the bank account with QuickBooks escalates your efficiency, takes care of the credit bills, debit bills, monthly sales and purchases, any regular taxes and so on.
Intuit allows you to integrate your bank accounts with QuickBooks account. This article deal with all the steps you need to follow in order to do so. So without wasting any time, let us get started.
Why to integrate Bank of America with QuickBooks?
There are several benefits for integrating the bank with QuickBooks. Some of them are:
- You as the admin, your bookkeeper and your accountant get a remote access to your account which increases the efficiency many folds!
- There is an efficient sharing of information and transaction between you and your employees.
- Intuit saves your data on its servers to make you free from worrying about backups.
Process at a glance:
You will require following these two steps in order to integrate your Bank of America account/s with QuickBooks:
- First you would need to access your banking transactions with Web Connect. This step helps you to access your account information without internet too.
- The second step involves you to integrate QuickBooks with Bank of America with the help of Direct Connect.
Steps to integrate Bank of America account/s with QuickBooks:
Accessing your Bank of America account/s with Web Connect:
Total Time: 10 minutes
First of all log-in to Online Banking.
Look for the Activity tab for your bank account.
Please choose the option that says- Download link.
Select Transaction period of your desirable transactions from the drop down list.
Under Choose File Type, select Web Connect for QuickBooks
Click on Download Transactions.
Save the files. >> Open >> Select Banking option.
Then choose Online Banking and then Import Web Connect File This will help you upload the transaction.
Integrating Online Banking in QuickBooks with Direct Connect:
Please follow these steps:
- Now please choose Online Banking.
- Then you need to choose Set Up Account for Online Services.
- From the drop down list you need to choose the QuickBooks account that you wish to integrate with Bank of America.
- Click on
- Select Bank of America and then choose
- Now you need to choose Direct Connect.
- Click on
- QuickBooks will ask you if your account has been activated. Select And then click on Next.
- Now you need to enter the Customer ID and Password, and then please Sign in to your Online Banking account.
- Choose the account you wish to integrate with QuickBooks. At this stage you will find that the QuickBooks has safely established a connection to your server.
- Next the QuickBooks will start to download the bank data of your desired account.
- Once the download is complete, please click on
Need Professional Help?
The above steps will ensure that you have successfully integrated your Bank of America with your QuickBooks. Contact us for personalized services for Bank of America QuickBooks integration. If you face any issues call QuickBooks Technical Support Toll-free number smbaccountants.com.
Is Bank of America compatible with QuickBooks integration?
Yes, you can utilize QuickBooks with your money market, savings, checking, and credit card accounts. Then, you have to choose the QuickBooks account that will link to the Bank of America from the drop-list menu options. Hit the click on the Next button and then choose the “Bank of America” option. Now, you have to choose the direct connection option, then click on the Next and you are all done with this program.
How can I Integrate QuickBooks into Bank of America?
The first thing you have to do to access the QuickBooks Online account and then choose the link Accounts. Now, you have to choose the “Bank of America” from the list menu. After this, you enter the bank id and passcode on the consent screen. Move forward to request the authorization code be sent through text messages or phone calls.
How can I download the transactions after QuickBooks integration with Bank of America?
Users might be unable to download the Bank of America credit card transactions into QuickBooks. You can do it manually, Open the list from the top menu. Now, you have to choose the Chart of Accounts. Hit the right-click on the window and then choose the New option. After this, mark the radio button for the bank and click on the Continue button. At last, you have to enter the bank’s correct name in the account name section. Hit the Save and Close to end with this process.